Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Week Four: Getting Social with It!

My oldest daughter Zoe (r) and her friend Taylor
Here we are at week four. It seems that you have begun to get the hang of the pace and the expectations of the class. We have already had to overcome a website that disappeared and did so without much issue. There should be nothing we can't handle, right? 
The School 2.0 assignment should be complete. I have already archived the week 1 assignment, and everyone received full credit! Don't forget that your journal articles are a week in progress and it is definitely best if you can keep up with the weekly journals so that you don't have a crazy amount of work to do the weekend before they are due. Also, your ISTE and TaskStream subscriptions should be up and running. I will need to send a class list to my boss in order to get everyone enrolled in my TaskStream group.
Tonight, you will learn about a few social tools, Diigo and Twitter. We will use Diigo to save our bookmarks and share them with a global audience and Twitter to connect to a vast network of other social media using educators. . .Please reserve judgement on Twitter until after class. . .trust me.

This Week's Question: What is your current favorite musical group or musician?

10 comments:

  1. Although I enjoy listening to several different genres of music, I could have to say Luke Bryan and Keith Urban are my favorite musicians. I love listening to country!(not the old style of country but the modern country/rock) Their lyrics and voices always steal my attention!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recently I have been listening to Chicharones playlist on pandora.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm. Right now Id have to say the Band Perry (country music). Picking a favorite is always hard since my musical tastes range from Beethoven to the Beatles to Zac Brown Band to Led Zeppelin to Evansence to Spice Girls to Ricky Martin (current Ricky not She Bangs Ricky) to Maroon 5.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't really have a favorite musician, but I would say right now I would have to choose Kari Jobe. I've grown up with Natalie Grant too and have always liked her; their voices are beautiful and songs are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right now, I am always listening to whats catchy on the radio and I'm really loving Rihanna right now. Her songs make me want to be one of those weird people who spend their time singing in their cars.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite musician is The Weekend. His pandora station is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like Joe Brooks. His music is nice and mellow, and I like the way his voice sounds.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been listening to almost only The Black Keys and The White Stripes. They are my faves.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite singer right now is Jenni Rivera. She's a Mexican singer who recently passed away and lately i can't get enough or her music! Her voice is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think it depends on the mood. I like all types of music, mainly songs radio songs. When I go back home I listen to spanish music and oldies, when I'm with my friends I listen english music, and when I'm by myself I shuffle my pandora stations.

    ReplyDelete